Break in Conditions Provides Hope for Start Tomorrow!

The weather conditions over the past couple of days have meant constant evaluation of our options for the insertion flight. Currently we are hopeful for a window tomorrow morning, when we can fly with another team, who are attempting a standard crossing. All will depend on the pilot and his assessment of visibility. We know these delays are at times unavoidable and have been prepared throughout for this possibility. Over the past couple of days we have remained focussed and have used this extra time to test equipment and maintain fitness. We are as determined as ever and very hopeful for good news tomorrow. With thanks for your support, Alex and Wilki

Alex Hibbert1 Comment